Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

The good, the better & the 18th birthday

At the beginning of the month I finally turned 18. I had a lovely weekend filled with little celebrations. On Friday my friends and I had a little get together. We had an Alice in Wonderland inspired tea party and it was fantastic. Sadly when I took pictures of my marvellously decorated table I completely forgot to put a memory card into my SLR…pfffff On Saturday my family and relatives came over and celebrated with me
Here are a few pictures I took with my new camera.
IMGP0010 IMGP0014IMGP0015
Balloons everywhere in the garden and the house.

IMGP0022  IMGP0019
I’ve got some bottles of bubbly, some Soap & Glory goodies, a very lovely clothbound edition of ‘Alice in Wonderland’.
IMGP0068
And I  got the prettiest flowers ever. A bunch of pink and white peonies. . .
IMGP0065
Another humongous bouquet.
Byeeeee,
Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi peeps,
comment and tell me your story. I've always been very curious.
xx