Pages

Monday 27 May 2013

MONDAY MUST-HAVES #1


monday27

Flower Crown from asos marketplace – I absolutely need one of these for my prom outfit, this one is gorgeous

Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher – sometimes a good love story is perfect for us lonely single people. I am very curious if this books is actually good, but I hope it is.

Wild Mint Candle by the White Candle Company – I need some of that super-perfect-incredibly-nice smelling candles, because who can’t think better in the presence of a few subtle candles?

crop shirts in general (this one’s froma asos) – they’d be perfect for summer (even though summer’s not here yet)

sketch from me (my tumblr) – thought I add some ‘art’, because I can


xx

Lina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi peeps,
comment and tell me your story. I've always been very curious.
xx