Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

OOTD? NO,JUST THE RAINY DAY SHOES GUIDE

Just two days left until June officially starts, but spring ahs yet to arrive. At the end of April I thought that I could have worn my sandals and shorts and summer dresses already, but the weather is saying no. It’s been raining here for the past 4 days (without any breaks). That’s why I decided to do a perfect-shoe-for-x-y-weather tag.
I don’t want to go out with beautiful shoes when it’s raining and have wet feet five minutes later, because my shoes are soaked.
Without further ado here they are, the perfect rainy weather shoes:
     IMGP4343IMGP4341
a pair of white Dr.Martens for going into the city or anywhere else without getting wet feet
a pair of Hunter wellies for walks through the field etc.
Both shoes are the perfect choice for rainy weather. I’ve worn my Docs every day in winter, even when there was a huge amount of snow.
You can style both boots with skinny jeans, jumpers, skirts and tights…. but you need. I repeat: you need a pair of cool cozy socks.
possibilites:
  IMGP4358
bottom left: TOPSHOP socks
the rest: Primark (all over-the-knee socks)

or in my opinion the best choice for wellies:


Goodbye,
hope you all have warm feet.
   IMGP4352
Oh and I am absolutely in love with the pattern and the colour of those boots.

Lina
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi peeps,
comment and tell me your story. I've always been very curious.
xx